Wednesday, February 6, 2019

I Brake for Rose Valentines!

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  I hope you are doing well.  Today I would like to share a Valentine I made with a bit of a vintage feel.  


I first stamped the background using June’s Rose stamp in gold ink.  I stamped it several times to fill in the entire panel.  I then sponged Antique Linen distress ink to add a vintage feel.  

I then stamped my sentiment from the Wedding Sheet with hot pink ink onto some light pink kraft cardstock.  I stamped the heart in a very light pink.  I die cut the sentiment, and with the die still in place, traced the inside of the die with gold gel pen.  I also added Wink of Stella outside the gold line.    I stamped a second heart in the hot pink and trimmed it out, for an embellishment.




The stamps I used today can be found in the I Brake for Stamps Store

Wedding Sheet stamp set
June’s Rose

Have a wonderful day!

*** Heidi ***



No comments:

Post a Comment