Saturday, January 12, 2019

I Brake for Luna Moths!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for a dear friend that just lost her mother. My friend is passionate about nature as was her mother so when I saw this STAINED GLASS LUNA -LARGE
I knew that's what I wanted to use on her card.

I remember talking to my friend the first time I saw a Luna moth in person.  I was with my son at his Boy Scout camp and there was one on a shed.  I could have stared at it for hours.  More recently we had one on our screen on our sliding glass door.  He stayed for hours.  It was quite beautiful.  For those of you that don't know, a Luna can grow to be an average of about 4".


I stamped the image twice and cut the moth out of the second one so that I could put him with the sentiment.  The With Sympathy is from EVERY DAY PHRASES.

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous sympathy card! I love luna moths too, and that stained glass window luna stamp is beautiful! Love your card too!

    ReplyDelete