Wednesday, January 30, 2019

I Brake for LOVE!

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  I am diving into making Valentines.  I just love sending them to my family, from grandparents to nieces and nephews!

For this card, I combined two different stamps sets, and the LOVE stamp is also sold separately. (Links are at the end of this post.)

Wedding Sheet - I Brake for Stamps
Floral Half Sheet - I Brake for Stamps

I heat embossed the word LOVE and several of the flower stamps with Gold Detail Embossing powder over some patterned paper. I then used water-based markers to color some of the details in the LOVE stamp.  I trimmed all the pieces out.


Then, I used a coordinating piece of patterned paper for my background, and arranged the stamps over top.  The LOVE and two of the little flowers are popped up on foam tape.  I then finished the card by adding some clear glitter Nuvo drops around the card, for embellishment.

I also used the scrap of patterned paper, and some more stamped flowers to finish the inside of the card.  


The stamps I used on this card can be found in the I Brake for Stamps store.

Floral Love -single stamp
Wedding Sheet stamp set
Floral Half Sheet stamp set

I hope you will have time for stamping today!

*** Heidi ***


No comments:

Post a Comment