Thursday, January 3, 2019

I Brake for Fuchsia Flowers!

Happy New Year!

I have a fresh floral card to share with you today.  After the fullness of the holiday season, when I had time to sit back down at my craft desk, I felt like using flowers.  



I stamped twice, then colored the fuchsia stamp from this Floral Half Sheet stamp set. I then fussy cut with scissors and a craft knife.  I added some glitter glue to the flower to add shine and dimension.

Next, I stamped the Iron Work Background stamp with navy ink on light blue cardstock.  I decided to make a frame out of this by using a circle die (stay tuned for how I will use this part of the image, it is too pretty to toss). 

 I found a scrap of embossed cardstock to put behind the frame, then arranged my flowers.  


I hope you are finding time for stamping in the New Year!  So many possibilities lie ahead.  And, of course, the I Brake for Stamps store is open for your perusal.  Have a great day!

~~Heidi @MyLittleStampingBlog


No comments:

Post a Comment