Wednesday, January 9, 2019

I Brake for Freddie the Frog!

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  I hope you are doing well!


I used the digital version of the Trampoline Freddie stamp (but it is available in rubber, too) and colored it with markers.  I then die cut it out and framed it with navy cardstock.  The background was made by scribbling water-based markers onto watercolor paper, spritzing liberally with water, then adding chunky pretzel salt onto the piece and letting it dry.  It created this cool pattern! 

 Here is a photo of the entire panel. I actually made this months ago but couldn’t bring myself to use it for a while since I liked it so well!


The stamps I used on my card today are available in the IBFS Store:

Trampoline Freddie (digi)
Trampoline Freddie (rubber)
Also available in this Freddie, Mice and More rubber sheet
Bad Memory Sentiment stamp

Thanks for visiting the blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment