Thursday, November 29, 2018

I Brake for a Snowman with Friends!

Hello!  Design team member, Heidi, here today. I had a lot of fun creating with this cute stamp called Snowman with Friends and I am excited to share it with you today.


This card was created with a few layers, all starting from plain cardstock and watercolor paper.  First, the blue background is a watercolor wash.  I stamped the image on this bottom layer first.  Then I stamped it again on plain white cardstock, colored the image and fussy cut out a portion of the image to paper-piece over the blue watercolor wash.  I added Wink of Stella glitter all over the snowy hill.

The frame is watercolor paper with distress inks (blues, purple, black) sponged on and then perfect pearls + water flicked onto it.  I die cut the frame.  



I hope you have a wonderful day and have time for stamping!  The I Brake for Stamps store is always open for you to browse!


No comments:

Post a Comment