Thursday, September 20, 2018

I Brake for Morning Glories!

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  Did you know that one of the September Birth Flowers is Morning Glory?  It makes sense to me, as you see them blooming in late August and through September where I live.  They are one of my favorite flowers, they are so showy!


I used the Morning Glories Border stamp on my card.  I stamped it twice and colored it with alcohol markers, adding Nuvo Glitter drops to the centers.   I hand cut them on one side then applied them over my blue cardfront, already stamped with the Rising of the Sun sentiment.  I then trimmed off the excess white cardstock on either side.

I had practiced my coloring on another image first, so I cut one of those flowers out and added it as a little embellishment. 


Thanks for visiting the I Brake for Stamps blog!  Come back often to see what the entire design team is up to!  The store is always open!


1 comment: