Thursday, September 27, 2018

I Brake for Lions!

Hello from designer, Heidi!  If you are looking for a stamp that makes a statement all on its own, you might be interested in the Lion Face stamp I am using today.  I enjoyed making this card so much, this stamp has amazing detail that stamps so easily!


I first made a loose watercolor background.  I stamped the lion right over it and hand cut it out.  I had this cool paper from a camping patterned paper pack that it happened to coordinate perfectly.  I thought this sentiment circle, from this sentiment set, looked like something that might be stamped onto a box for your safari trip - so that worked out great, too.  


If you like this style of stamp, also check out the coordinating Prowling Cougar & Bear Square stamps!   The I Brake for Stamps store is always open for your to browse!

Thanks for visiting the blog today!



No comments:

Post a Comment