Thursday, August 2, 2018

I Brake for Thank You Cards!

Hello from design team member, Heidi! I don’t know about you, but my most-needed card type is Thank Yous!  I picked out this pretty Thank You Flourish sentiment stamp and combined it with Bird Sheet 141A.  


I stamped my sentiment and die cut it out.  I then stamped my little tiny chickadee all over the background with a grey-brown pigment ink.  I also colored a bird and cut him out to perch right there on the sentiment.  

When making one card, why not make two?  I used patterned paper, more stamps from the bird set and the same basic layout and now I have two cards for my stash. I’m sure they won’t last long since I was very short on Thank Yous.  


All the stamps I used can be found the in I Brake for Stamps store!  Come back again soon for more inspiration from the entire design team! 

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment