Saturday, August 18, 2018

I Brake for Beautiful Ballerinas!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a Dutch Fold card that I made using a ballerina that can be found 3 ways at I Brake for Stamps.


I have the full sheet because let's face it...they're all awesome stamps and I had to have them all.

I have a few types of cards that are my favorite to make.  I love masculine cards, nautical, funny and dance.  I'm not a dancer but my daughter was for 14 years. She just graduated and is heading off to college.  She doesn't plan to dance at this point.  She wants to get settled in and see how things go.  I'm hoping she'll take it back up though because she has such a talent.  I'd love to see her up on stage again.


As I said...she's heading off to college in just a few weeks. Please don't judge!!  This is the card that I plan to send her for Valentine's Day with a little care package.  Yes, I'm planning that far ahead.


I use Timehop for my social media and it just popped up that 4 years ago she got her first pair of Pointe shoes and that she was going to wear them out before her summer workshop even started. Her final Pointe dance this year was nothing like the beautiful ballerina you see here.  They did a Tango!  Yes, a tango.  It was amazing!


I haven't done anything to the inside of the card yet.  If I were to fill it out right now I might embarrass her...insert mom with "ugly crying face" here!



No comments:

Post a Comment