Monday, June 4, 2018

I Brake for Fish Bait!

Hello crafty friend, it's Monica from Taylormadecards4u. A few weeks ago i brought out my alcohol inks and was playing around with them. Now when you bring out those, typically you are going to want to make several backgrounds. They are a bit messy, so you may as well get the most out of them.

This background is one of the left overs and has been sitting on my desk for a bit.  I thought it kind of looked like a murky pond, so it was time to get out the fishes!

The stamp set i am using is a fun one from I Brake for Stamps. it is called Luncheon meat.


This stamp set works great stamped over alcohol inks, but is also fun to color. I also used some clear nuvo drops for the water droplets which made a nice addition. 

They layout was fairly simple. I used one of my nesting die cuts to cut around the image then matted it onto two pieces of coordinating cardstock. 

This stamp is a great summer stamp and would also make a fun Father's Day Card. 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment