Thursday, June 14, 2018

I Brake for Clean & Simple Snowdrops...2 ways

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  I have two clean and simple cards today, both made from the Bubble Wrap, Lattice and Flowers sheet.


__________________________________________________



For my first card, I stamped the snowdrops, colored them with markers, then masked it off with thin copy paper.  I stamped over top with the bubble wrap image in light pool ink.  I finished the card off by framing the image in dark grey and adding score lines to my card base.


The second card was a lot of fun to stamp!  I used a light green ink called applemint. I stamped the flower for the background repeatedly in the second generation to get a very light, clean look. I added the heat embossed sentiment and fussy cut snowdrop image to complete the look.


If you are not familiar with the term “generation stamping,” it just means that you ink your stamp, stamp once on scrap paper, stamp without reinking immediately onto your panel.  Many inks can get a second, or even a third generation of stamping without reinking.  It’s a great way to stretch your inkpads so you get more colors!


Thank you for your visit today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment