Saturday, May 5, 2018

Through the Eyes of a Child

Hello and happy Saturday.
Today I'm sharing a card that I wish I didn't have to make.
My sister has friends whose son has Cancer and is failing right now.  They don't think that he'll make it through the weekend.  She asked me for a card ahead of time so that she'd have it the moment she needs it.  She'd gladly put it through a shredder if a miracle happens though.

I've used two verses from I Brake for Stamps on my card.

On the front I used

Eyes of a Child


This card was so difficult to make.  I picked out paper and put it away three times because it didn't seem right.  I had the verse stamped and matte cut in a different color and tossed them.  It's not easy to be inspired when you need a card for this reason.

On the inside I used
With Sympathy

The little boy's name is Cooper which is why I put the C in the heart.


Here's a close up of the beautiful verse...




No comments:

Post a Comment