Monday, May 14, 2018

I Brake for a Happy Couple

Hello friends, it's Monica from Taylormadecards4u. I was recently watching a you tube video where someone created a mock Cabinet Card. This of course got my creative juices flowing!


I re created the background of this old Cabinet Card so that i could stamp my image. The stamp that I am using is from I Brake for Stamps called Happy Couple and it is part of there "Photo" collection.


It took me several tries to get the sizing just right. I used Pic Monkey to help re create this background. 

Once i had the perfect creation, I downloaded it and re sized it on my computer. I then printed it out and stamped my image.

This card was a lot of fun to create! Hopefully I have given you some ideas for your vintage cards.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment