Monday, May 28, 2018

I Brake for Brides

Hello friends. It's Monica from Taylormadecards4u. I have several weddings coming up this summers so I thought it was time to start getting some of my wedding cards completed.  Several of my family members are going to the wedding, so I am tasked with coming up with different card designs for each of us to use. 



I love this image from I Brake for stamps called Silhouette Bride. It is a classic image that can be used again and again. 

I started out by stamping my image onto some card stock using my stamping platform. I then fussy kit the image.  I wanted the background to have some texture, so I embossed some white card stock and added some lace.

I added a simple sentiment as well. There are several images available that would be great for wedding cards. Be sure to check out this section over at the shop.   

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment