Saturday, May 12, 2018

I Brake for Boathouses!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for a co-worker.
She and her husband run a Marina, hotel, pool club and some shops in Wilson, N.Y. besides her being a teacher.  This spring they added a restaurant, The Wilson Boathouse, to their "family."


I've used a couple of stamps from MS97 FULL PLATE from

The new restaurant is almost directly north of Buffalo on Lake Ontario.


Here's the inside where I personalized it.

The rocks and seaweed/fish are also from the set. 
The other items are die cuts.



1 comment:

  1. Hеllo Thеre. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
    I will make sᥙre to bookmark it and гeturn to learn extra of
    your useful informatіon. Thank you for the post.
    I'll definitely comebɑck.
    why not fіnd out more : How To Password Protect
    Folder The Spartan Way

    ReplyDelete