Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I Brake For....Large Lily!

Hello stampers  - Nancy here!  I hope your Easter was wonderful!  And I am sorry that some of you are experiencing some spring snow - I hope it all melts quickly so that you can start enjoying spring.

Here is my card for today...



I am using the lovely stamp called Large Lily with  Forever, found HERE.

It's a beautifully drawn Lily with the Asian forever symbol  I've colored it with prisma pencils. Once the coloring was finished I cut the lily blossom out, popped it up on the main panel to give it a little dimension.

I pulled out some orange/yellow patterned paper from my stash  - the colors on the paper worked well with what was used on the lily.

Hop on over to the IBFS store where there are thousands of stamps ready and waiting.  There are a large selection of floral/flower designs just in  time for spring and summer.  I hope you will take a look!

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment