Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I Brake For....Hooks and Line!

Hello stampers - Nancy here today!!  I hope the weather is starting to warm up wherever you are - it's been a wild winter this year!
I have a cute card for all the fishing fans out there..



The main image is called Hooks and Lines and can be found HERE.
This is such a great stamp and I did something with it that some of you may not have done before - I cut the stamp up!  I knew I wanted to use the images in a variety of ways  - it started as one stamp and ended up being a group of individual stamps - take a look:




Don't be afraid to cut up stamps - I have never regretted any that I have taken apart.
I stamped the lures using a stamp positioner and colored them with copics.  Once the coloring was complete I cut a generic fish shape using a Silhouette cut file and stamped a birthday sentiment on it.

Then I pulled out another stamp set called Luncheon Meat - fund HERE - and stamped one of the fish images, colored it, cut it out and popped it up on the front.


I used a bunch of prisma pencils to color the lures,,,,,




I hope you hope on over to the IBFS store where there are a nice variety of fishing and lure images.  Perfect for Father's Day, or for anyone who likes fishing!

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment