Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I Brake For....B Is For Baby!

Hello stampers  - Nancy here today!  I hope everything is going well wherever you may be!  

Some of you may still be under snow and ice so let me share with you a card that speaks to spring, birth and babies!




This adorable stamp is called B Is For Baby and can be found HERE.

This is such a cute image, and you can color it any way you want.  I used Memento Danube Blue ink to stamp it then used shades of blue and green pencils to color it in.  I have an old pad of patterned paper in a baby theme so I pulled it out and used it for the blue and polka dot areas. I made a button by using a die with the same blue paper and added ribbon and a pearl for embellishment.

Hop on over to the IBFS store to find this and thousands of other stamps.  There are a number of baby themed stamps available on the store that are so cute. I hope you will check them out!

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment