Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I Brake For.....Gloriosa Daisy!

Hello my crafty friends  - Nancy here today!  Spring is about a month away - are you all ready for it to show up?  We've had a mild February here in Florida, contrasting with a colder than normal January and I am ready for spring to make its mark.

My planters in the front yard took a hit this winter and I'll have to do a bit of work next month in replacing a number of plants that did not survive.  Looking forward to it because it looks terrible right now!

So, with that in mind I have a pretty floral card for you...



The image is called Gloriosa Daisy - it can be found here.

These daisies have a bold dark red/orange center and yellow petals, so I kept with that color scheme - using copics to color the image.  I really think this would look pretty in shades of blue or pink as well. I stamped and colored the main bloom, cut it out and popped it up on top of the stamped image.  

The sentiment is from a set called Florals Sheet, which can be found here.

Hop on over to the IBFS store - you will find thousands of stamps there.  There are many flower/floral stamps to choose from - I know you will find something you like!

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment