Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I Brake For....Florals!

Hello stampers!  Nancy here today and I have a pretty floral card to show you to get you in the mood for spring!



I made the card into a pocket card using a die that creates the pocket.  The floral bouquet is from the Florals Sheet set, found HERE.  It includes not only this image but several other solid and line stamps and a few sentiments.

Here is what the card looks like when you pull it out of the pocket.  I colored the image with copics and chose a violet and yellow color combination for the blossoms.  I was not sure how it was going to turn out but once it was done I was pretty happy with it.  Since I wanted the image to take center stage I just added some sheer ribbon on the front. 



I hope spring is on its way to wherever you are!  I am looking forward to getting my front yard in shape with some new annuals and will plant tomatoes at the end of March.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Hop on over to the IBFS store  - there are so many flower and spring stamps to choose from - I know you will find something to like!


1 comment: