Wednesday, January 10, 2018

I Brake For.....Heart Quilt!

Hello stampers, Nancy here today!!  Now that we are done with Christmas and New Years celebration, the next holiday on the horizon is Valentine's Day.  You are already seeing hearts and flowers all over the place, but how about a nice warm quilt?



The stamp is called Heart Quilt and can be found here.  

I love the homespun look of the image.  And while I used it for a Valentine's Day card here, I can see this being used for a wedding card, or even a birthday card for a quilt maker.  My sister makes quilts and this image would be perfect for a card for here.  

The color scheme possibilities are endless here.  I pulled out an old pad of Basic Grey paper that I love and used it as the inspiration for the colors of the quilt.  The pinks and reds work well for a valentine, and the touch of green softens it up.  I can see this done in a red, white and blue palette for patriotic days and how about a crisp red and white for Christmas?

Hope on over to the IBFS store - there are many love/valentine themed stamps for you to choose from.   I know you will find something there to your liking!




Thanks for stopping by today!




1 comment: