Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I Brake For..... Love Text Backgound....and more!

Hello my fellow stampers - Nancy here!  I'm all about Love and Valentines today!






I used three different stamps on this card  and proved to myself that almost any stamp can be made into a Valentine if you use red and white paper and ink.   Take a look at the heart details in the photo below.




I cut out 3 heart shapes (Silhouette cut files) on red and white paper.  Then used three different stamps:

The largest heart has the Love Text Background stamp found here:  I stamped it with a bold red ink.
The smaller white heart uses the Buttercups stamp - found here.  It almost has a toile feel to it.  The same red ink was used.
The small red heart was stamped with the Large Flower Background stamp found here - using versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.

Take a look at your floral and background stamps and see how they look stamped on a heart shape!

The word "love" is a  silhouette cut file as well.  The background is a heart embossing folder


Now, the pillow box - this was so easily done I should make more of these.  The file is a silhouette cut file.  I used the Love Text Background stamp and embossed it in  white.  Here is a close up of the design without the ribbon.  This is so pretty - it would be perfect for a wedding favor as well.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.   Head on over to the IBFS store - there are a ton of Love/Valentine stamps available and I know you will find something to your liking!


No comments:

Post a Comment