Monday, January 29, 2018

I brake for Italy!

Hello everyone! It's Monica from Taylormadecards4u. Over the Christmas holiday I was in Italy for two weeks. It was an amazing trip with great art and scenery.  When i saw this stamp over at I brake for stamps, it reminded me of my travels as we actually did visit Assisi! I knew i had to have it. This stamp is called Assisi doorway and brings back such memories!


Italy is definitely an old country, but with such character. I love the tile roofs and vines that decorate their courtyard trellises. Below is the view from the apartment we stayed in for 5 days. While it was a bit chilly, we were able to enjoy this patio for afternoon and evening wine and cheese. 


I colored the image with my copic markers then added some fines using one of my die sets. The stamp creates such a romantic setting that it could easily be incorporated into a Valentine's Day card. 


Here is a closer view of this great stamp!




No comments:

Post a Comment