Monday, January 15, 2018

I Brake for Dachshunds

Hello everyone! It's Monica from Taylormadecards4u. I am back from my travels abroad and here today to share with you a card I made coming back from my travels. Many of you may know that I have two little Dachshunds and they stayed behind while I traveled. 


While they were well cared for by my son, I sure missed those little pooches. I thought I would create a card to let them know that!


This dachshund image is from I brake for Stamps and I was so thrilled when I found it in the shop! I Created a little background scene using a picket fence die cut.  I also stamped the background using the Numbers Background and added a little tag that reads "Miss You"!

While I enjoyed my travels, I must say, I am very happy to be home and creating again!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment