Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I Brake For....Elegant Pumpkin!

Hello stampers - Nancy here and today I have a card that is all about October!  Take a look...



This beautiful pumpkin filled with fall foliage is called Elegant Pumpkin and can be found here.

There are many pumpkin stamps out there but the reason I LOVE this one is that it is not a jack-o-lantern, or cute, but has a nice elegance to it.  Look at the luscious blooms that fill this pumpkin!   Everything screams fall and this is perfect for a fall birthday or even a wedding card.  It's a really nice size too -  about 3.5 x 3.75 - enough to make a statement on a card.

I enjoyed coloring this up - I used copic markers and went to town with the colors of autumn.  Lots of orange, yellow and green with touches of red and brown.    I found some old Basic Grey paper in shades of orange and love the bottom design - a perfect elegant pattern for this stamp.


Even though I used patterned paper and a fancy edge tag, I can see this image on a clean and simple card as well,  The overall design is so nice it can stand on its own.

I hope you will hop on over to the IBFS store and take a look at this and all the fall/winter stamps that are available.  I'm sure you will find something to your liking!


Thanks for stopping by today!




No comments:

Post a Comment