Monday, October 23, 2017

I brake for Halloween Frames...

Hi everyone! It's Monica from Taylormadecards4u. It has been such fun sharing Halloween cards! But it is even more fun when you can create a Halloween card using a Non-Halloween stamp.  I created this frame using the Daisy background stamp along with some frame die cuts.



I knew I wanted to make a frame, but that was as far as I had gotten. I had a new container of Nuvo embellishment sitting on my desk, so I rubbed it on my stamp and tried to stamp with it. So here is a tip, you can't stamp with Nuvo Embellishment paste. But it did leave an impression on my cardstock in some areas, so I decided to stamp right over it using my Black archival ink. It was just enough to add some great color to my frame. 


From there, it was just a matter of getting out my die cuts and creating my frame along with my pumpkin focal point.

As added embellishments, I added some of the Halloween clippings and numbers from the Tim Holtz idea-ology collection. 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment