Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I Brake For...Tulip!

Hello fellow stampers and thank you for joining me this Wednesday as I show another new stamp from I Brake For Stamps.



The image is called Tulip and can be found here as a single stamp, or part of a larger set called Lovely Florals, found here.  The sentiment called Be The Change can be found here.

I stamped the tulip once then masked it and stamped it again two more times.  It's a beautifully drawn image and was easy to color up -I used copics in the RV and Y ranges for the blossoms and YG for the leaves.

I wanted the image to take center stage so I used primarily white cardstock with just some darker orange for the mat.,  An embossed background adds just enough texture.

So, it's been quite a week here in Florida.  I am happy to report that since we live in the far northwest part of the state we did not see any of Hurricane Irma here.  It's probably the only part of the state that did not.  Having been through two significant hurricanes since moving here I feel for those who have suffered losses from this storm.  It will take a long time for many people to recover and I am hoping for the best outcome for everyone.

Thank you so much for stopping by today .  I hope you will hop on over to the IBFS store to check out these new stamps in addition to the thousands of other stamps available there.


2 comments: