Sunday, September 10, 2017

I Brake for....Fairytales

Happy Sunday, friends! Hannah here, from Fanciful Spaces, and I'm sharing a card that I worked on several months ago. If you follow me on Instagram then you might have seen some process shots of an image I colored. For larger coloring projects, I like to share process images on Instagram, but usually, I leave the final project to be a surprise in a blog post. TA, DA! Surprise, here is the final product! :D

I stamped the Fairy Queen Palace by Rick St. Dennis using Versamark Black Ink onto some Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper. Then I colored the entire image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

I LOVE this Fairy Queen Palace! It can be painted very fairy tale like, or it can be haunted and creepy. It is so versatile! I went enchanted fairy tale with mine, making the tree lifelike and the sky sunset.



The following are some of the process shots I took while painting:





I finished this image with a wonderful Thoreau quote that I had in my stash, and with a cross-stitch die border.



There are A LOT of Rick St. Dennis images available at I Brake For Stamps, both in Rubber AND in digi stamps! These are fun and whimsical stamps with SO MUCH character! I have another one or two that I hope to feature in the upcoming weeks! Go hop over to I Brake For Stamps and see what they have to offer! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment