Wednesday, September 27, 2017

I Brake For....Acorn Wreath!

Hello stampers and Happy Fall!  I hope you are all welcoming this beautiful season with an abundance of color! Nancy here today and  I have a very nice fall card to show you today.



The image is called Acorn Wreath and can be found here.  I just love wreath stamps and this one can be used in a variety of ways - fall birthday, welcome, thank you or even fall weddings.


I stamped the image with Memento ink and colored it with copics.  I kept it a bit clean and simple, letting a strip of patterned paper and a leaf embossing folder do the work.  And the colors really pop against the crisp white cardstock.


Take a look over at the IBFS store  - they have a wonderful selection of wreath stamps  (I think I counted about 15!), along with some great fall and winter holiday images.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!





No comments:

Post a Comment