Thursday, September 14, 2017

I Brake for She Devils !!!

Hello IBFS fans !!

I am doing a re-share of one of my favorites from the past

It’s Crystal here and I have a fun Halloween card made using a digital Rick St. Dennis image called Denise Devlin. I love Halloween and making Halloween cards because you can dress them up over the top if you want ,but this image can also make a great Valentine card too if you thing out side the box , think Red Hot Love .. so now let’s look at what I created with this awesome image .
IMG_4211
I copic colored my image  , the background flames I put yellow stickles on the yellow of the flames to add wow and sparkle to bring them to life , I distressed my edges on the paper added some black glitter bats and an iron fence  , can’t you almost hear it creek ..lol
IMG_4212IMG_4213IMG_4214
inside I carried my papers and color thru , I left it blank to make into a Hello or Thanks , what ever I may need it for .
IMG_4215
the gate die I used is from Spellbinders shapeabilaties die d-lites called Gilded Gate S3-201
copic marker colors used
IMG_4216
I hope my card has inspired you to make some Halloween cards .
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS
DT_logo (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment