Thursday, September 7, 2017

I Brake for Shaker cards !!!

Hello IBFS fans !!!!

It's Crystal and I am back with a Halloween shaker card using the pumpkin frame from the Christmas and Halloween sheet and the inside sentiment is from the Halloween \ Fall Rubber sheet Both of these are great sets and if you have been following me you have seen several cards made with them .




so to get this look used distress oxide inks for the background and then the frame i used and xacto knife and cut out the window and added acetate and i used black foam tape double up the create my shaker well  added sequins and glass beads , the frame is copic colored and stickles was added to  elements , I added die cut stars  and enamel dots





Thanks for stopping in, please stop by the I Brake for Stamps online store  and check these sets out and look around at the other get images they have , so much in one place , time to place your orders and get inky !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment