Thursday, September 28, 2017

I Brake for the Dr ......

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here and today I am using the Dr. Ben Dover  image to make my Get Well Soon card .Tis the season for Flu shot and the Doc is ready for you ..lol This time of year it is always good to have a few Get Well cards on hand and this image is just perfect for those cards .



I stamped my image on news print pattern paper and I copic colored Dr. Ben Dover ,  added a get well frame cut from a die and the copic air brushed my frame to make items pop more , I added a few enamel dots and added a triple die cut Get Well Soon layers up to make it nice and thick to stand out , i added wink of stella to the words .



for this image and many more go to the I Brake for Stamps on- line store, they have thousands of great images .



1 comment: