Sunday, August 6, 2017

I Brake for...Crabs!

Hello, Sunday Readers!

I am SO excited today!!! Our very own Design Team Member, Renee, designed a line of stamps for I Brake For Stamps and today is the first day I get to share one of my cards using her designs! Renee actually designed two different sets.

The "Animals Complete Set" contains 22 stamps, a cow, a tiger, a hippo with a bird, a sheep, and a dog. All of them have associated sentiments and each one is cuter than the other. The dog set has several additional stamps to accent it. The "Sea Critters Complete Set" comes with 14 stamps, a crab, a whale, a turtle, and an otter. All of these critters come with several sentiments to accent the figures.

You can buy each complete set and get EVERYTHING that comes with it, or if you prefer, you can order the animals a 'la carte. Each individually purchased animal comes with their related sentiments. Either way, you purchase you can't go wrong with these super cute sets.

I have the Sea Critters set and have created today's card with it, next week I will be sharing another card I made with the turtle in the set. I can not wait to get the Animals set!


One of the great aspects of Renee's sets is the line weights, she used thick and heavy lines. Thick lines are especially great for people who are first learning to use alcohol based markers, like Copics, and to help further this effort her animals have large areas in them which REALLY makes them friendly for learning to blend markers. While they are VERY friendly for those first learning, they are also an incredible amount of fun for those who are more experienced.

As you can see in the image of the rubber stamp, part of the background of the sand is included, I extended those lines to the edge of my card panel with a Copic Multiliner. Again, the thick line weight made this task a dream as I didn't have to worry overly much on keeping a clean looking thin line.

I finished this card off with embossing the sentiment in copper embossing powder. Here is a more clear picture of it:


Amazing additions, like Renee's recent release, is just one of the many aspects of I Brake For Stamps amazing service. They have SO many fabulous stamps to choose from, they also offer a quick turn around and very reasonable flat rate shipping!








1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!! Thank you so much for sharing your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete