Wednesday, August 9, 2017

I Brake For........Beautiful Sunflower!!!.

Hello my crafty friends and happy August to you.  Nancy here today and I have a sunny combo to show you today.....




A big and bold sunny sunflower gets a lot of work in this card and gift bag combo.  The image is called  Beautiful Sunflower and can be found here on the IBFS store.  It's a great size - about 3.25 inches across so it makes a wonderful statement on a card.


I colored the image with copics and cut it out.  I then stamped just the center portion of the sunflower, colored it, cut it out and popped it up on the larger image.  All the patterned paper was from the same paper pack ( I think it was a DCWV pad) and went perfectly with some yellow cardstock I had in my stash.






Now onto the bag.  I recently picked up a We R Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board.   Boy, where have I been all this time!  With this wonderful little tool it took no time at all to make the gift bag.  Here is a closer look.



It's made with the same cardstock as the card and measures 7.5 inches tall and 3 5/8 inches wide.  The punch board comes with  instructions and measurements plus there are a ton of videos on YouTube with ideas.

I stamped the bag itself with the sunflower image using  Memento Cantaloupe ink .  Then I cut a tag shape and stamped/colored the image again.  The stitched banner die is stamped with a Thank You stamp from IBFS that can be found here.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you will visit the IBFS store where there are thousands of great stamps! 


No comments:

Post a Comment