Thursday, August 17, 2017

I Brake for Fall Pumpkins !!!

Hello IBFS fans !!!!
It's Crystal here and today it was time to bust out the Fall images and today's card I am using the Halloween\Fall Rubber sheet it has so many great images so I will be playing with it in several posts coming up from me .




So to start my card I did some ink smooching , this is where you tap ink on an acetate sheet and spritz with water and then smear it on your cardstock , you have better control with this method and I love the ink pooling you get , heat dry between ink layers


I wanted to stamp fall leave on this and fussy cut them out, a great way to make fall colored leave with lots of wow factor.




I hope I have inspired to use your flat stamps and bring them to life with dimension
Thanks for your time by stopping in to see my creation for this week , see you next week on Thursday with more Fall Fun !!!

1 comment:

  1. This I saw gorgeous Crystal! I love the Fall color background you created.

    ReplyDelete