Saturday, July 29, 2017

I Brake for Sea Critters!!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing two cards made with my brand new set of stamps available over at I Brake for Stamps!

We've been sneak previewing them on Facebook all week but in case you missed it...they're here!!

These are my first attempt at stamp design and I hope you like them!!


There are 4 images (Sea Turtle, Otter, Whale and Crab) and 10 sentiments.
I just love animals and cute little verses and puns to go along with them.
Hope you do to!



I have two new sets.  This one and another called ANIMALS.


A lot of the verses can work together for an inside/outside deal on a card.


My second card features the little crab and two more verses from the set.




The Beachy Keen sentiment will work with any of the images.




No comments:

Post a Comment