Thursday, July 27, 2017

I Brake for a Gnome Hello !!!

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here and today I am making a card with those oh so cute Gnome set called MS123 Gnome sheet , that right you get a whole sheet of different sizes and poses , they are so cute. So today I made a quick scene , I stamped my gnome and then masked him off and then stamped the mushroom on both side of him, now when I remove my mask it will look like he is standing in front of his prize mushroom patch .. I know you moral mushroom hunters can relate lol......

I used prisma colored pencils on my Gnome , die cut my hello from glitter CS and added some of my DIY enamel dots .



inside my card I added some mushrooms and left plenty of room to write a short note when I am ready to use this card .


Thanks for stopping by for the MS123 Gnome sheet and many other great stamps go visit the I Brake for Stamps on-line store !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment