Monday, July 3, 2017

I Brake for Freedom!

Hi everyone! It's Monica from Taylormadecards4u. With the 4th of July Holiday tomorrow, I was so excited to find this Liberty Bell stamp over at I Brake For Stamps.


Living in the states, we sometimes take our Freedom for granted. but it is important to stop and remember the many sacrifices someone or some family has made. Freedom is not FREE. It comes at a COST whether you pay it or someone pays it for you. This is something we should always remember.




I picked up a 1936 Royal typewriter to help me create some of my sentiments. I stamped "Let Freedom Ring" with this fun little new addition to my crafting.




The Bell image and the script lettering was stamped using Jet Black Archival ink and colored the image with my copic colors. I stamped the stars using faded Jeans distress oxides.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment: