Monday, July 17, 2017

I Brake for Fish!

Hi everyone! It's Monica from Taylormadecards4u. I am here today to share with you a fun card using the stamp Luncheon Meat and a background technique using Distress inks.


To create this background, I smeared some distress inks and oxides onto a craft sheet and spritzed it with some water.  Using a small acetate sheet, I dabbed up the water and dabbed the sheet onto some white card stock.  Once I was happy with the look, I used my blending tool and faded jeans distress ink to add blue tones to the background where white was showing through.


I stamped the image onto the distress inked card stock then again onto some white card stock.  I used copic colors to color up the fish images and fussy cut them using my tonic scissors.


I popped up the fish using some foam dots and added some clear nuvo drops where the bubbles were stamped.


This is a really easy technique and makes for a great background.  

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment