Wednesday, June 28, 2017

I Brake For.....Blueberry Tea!

Hello stamping friends!  Nancy here today!  Are you getting ready for the July 4th holiday next week?  I hope you have some fun filled plans!  Today's card is  filled with blue.  How about a cup of Blueberry Tea?



Now...I LOVE coffee, but there are times when you just need a cup of tea.  And flavored teas are my favorite.  The image is called Blueberry Tea and can be found on the I Brake For Stamps store here. 

I stamped it on some ivory cardstock with Memento ink and colored it with copics.  For the cup I used three shads of cool grey markers to really get the shading.  Of course I had to cut the image in a tea bag shape!  The edges were sponged with some Memento Rich Cocoa ink.


The sentiment is a digi stamp and it's only $1!!  It's called Tea Sentiment and it  can be found here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.   I hope you will stop by the IBFS store and look at their wonderful selection of stamps. 


1 comment: