Thursday, April 6, 2017

I Brake for a Note ..

Hello IBFS fans !
It's Crystal here and today I have a fun and fast cards I am making for my daughter music teacher at school. When I saw the Music Staff with Flowers image I knew I had to make some note cards for her teacher.Teacher are always send a note home for reminder and such so I made these Just a Note cards for just that purpose .
to make these I cut a sheet of 651 vinyl 4"x12" with Just a Note and cut them out with my silhouette.
I stamped my image and copic colored my flowers and added the words to my card using transfer tape ,I then added glue splatter made with white glue and water 50/50 mix and splatter my card front
I then sprinkled the wet glue with my gold glitter
shake off the excess and save to use again , you are now left with home-made glitter splatters , next I add glossy accents to my flowers and we are done , these are easy to mass produce and are so cute , you can spray with hairspray to give extra hold to glitter if you think its needed .
one of my finished cards I will wrap these in pink tissue and tie a tulle bow to send to her teacher .

for the Music Staff with Flowers and many other great stamps , visit I Brake for Stamps online store 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment