Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Brake For....Bass Fish

Hello stampers - Nancy here today and time  to show you another  great stamp   This one is called Bass Fish,  Here is my card.



Let me tell you that I love the size of this image.  Big enough to fill a card and great for coloring.  When I first saw this image I thought it would make a great masculine card - and perfect for Father's Day for those men who love to fish.  Then I thought....I know several women who love to fish as well - just as much as the guys.  This would make a great card for those women!  It made me realize that I have to get past the old traditional "if it's a fish its masculine, if it's a flower its feminine" thinking.  In fact, I used to work with a guy who had the most amazing flower garden in his backyard.  I could definitely send him a floral card and not feel funny about it.

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with copics.  I sponged some Memento Cantaloupe ink around the edges.  On the base card the text "GO FISH" is computer generated.

The Bass Fish stamp can be found here. I hope you hop on over to the IBFS store and take a look at the thousands of stamps available.  

Thanks for stopping by today!






No comments:

Post a Comment