Thursday, March 30, 2017

I Brake for Sunflowers

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here with a Thanks card made with the Large Sunflowers Corner , I love Sunflowers they come in so many colors and today I doing a more burnt orange and yellow kind for this card.
I stamped this image top left and bottom right onto Kraft cards stock, I am using prisma colored pencils to color my image and then added yellow glitter stickles to outside centers and then I used a pearl pen and the berry sprays , I used BGo1 and BG000 to do a halo shade to the image, I made some raffia bows and added some enamel dots.The Thanks was die ( Stamping Up ) cut 3 times and layered up to create a thick word and i then added glossy accents on top to make is pop even more




well that's it for today , for the Large Sunflower Corner and many other great images visit I Brake for Stamps online store 


No comments:

Post a Comment