Thursday, March 9, 2017

I Brake for New Florals ..

Hello IBFS fans !!!

It's Crystal here and I got in some more flower stamps from the I Brake for Stamps store this set is called Floral Sheet, it has great solid images and line work images , so there is a lot you can do when playing with this set. Today I stamped the solid image in a color ink and the added black line work to make it pop , I was not worried about lining these up perfectly (not the look I wanted today , going for more abstract today ).



I made a total set today ,card and matching vellum envelope
I stamped my flowers in a coral , melon mambo , Lagoon color and added black line work then shaded around the flowers in copic BG11 and BG15 and added random dots around , I added wink of stella pen in clear to outer centers and then added diamond stickle dots to center of the flowers , the Thank you is cut 2 times from black CS and stacked layered up to add more pop , they stand out more


I stamped more flowers inside , because the inside of my card should be fabulous too , plenty of room to still write a note inside


I hope you hop on over and pop the Floral sheet into your shopping cart , you will have so much fun with this set , it even has great sentiments in the set too.

I got more ideas coming for this set so pick it up and we will have some more fun with it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment