Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I Brake For....Curiosities!

Hello friends!  Nancy here and I have something a little outside my comfort zone today.  In going through my inventory of stamps I've found that I don't really have any "cute" or "funny" stamps.  Until today, that is!  Just look at the cute face on the monster stamp used on this card.




The stamp and sentiment are part of the Carmen Medlin line at the IBFS store and I have to tell you when I first saw them I thought they were just so cute.  
This particular stamp and sentiment combination can be found here called Monster Chill Set,  but it is also available as a set with four other cute monsters and sentiments found here, called Curiosities Set 1.
As soon as I saw this little guy I knew he should be purple.  Don't know why, it just seemed like it fit.  But I wanted him to be a bit more colorful so I added orange to his palette.  I used the following copic markers:  V01, V12, V15, V17, YR01, YR14 and YR15.  I have him sitting in a field of grass contemplating the meaning of life!.  The grass was created using an EK punch and some patterned paper. Green and purple cardstock and purple grosgrain ribbon finish it off.
I hope you will check out the Curiosities line and all the other stamps at IBFS.  
 Thanks so much for stopping by today!





No comments:

Post a Comment