Thursday, February 23, 2017

I Brake for a Tourist ..

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here and today's card was made using Tourist Charlie you can buy him as a single stamp or on IBFS100 Senior half sheet , I got the half sheet because I must collect them all ..lol .. that's how I roll, I must adopt all their friends .


sometime when I look at a stamp the card just pops in my head and this is how my card came about for this one, I embraced the whole travel theme he had going on went to my dies and started pull them out and the card started to come alive. I pulled my papers from the World Traveler 6x6 paper pad by Teresa Collins and oldie but a goodie and copic colored my image . at the end I'll list all the dies I used to get this look ..





inside my card I kept the theme going and added a die cut sentiment


the Die list: Tim Holtz thinlits Celebrate set , My Favorite Things Mini film strip , Amy Tangerine Camera/ picture frame set , In'spire Around the world die set , Darice Travel Theme die set , I challenge you to go thru your dies and put them to work , I am a die collector too..haha can you see a pattern here , oh well we all have our vices and mine is I love to make cards and IBFS has really awesome images to do just that, go check them out , the online store make it real easy to shop .
I hope I have inspired you to get inky in your craft room today and make a card to put a smile on a friends face, this World Traveler Birthday card  is sure to do just that don't you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment