Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I Brake for Mardi Gras!

It's Mardi Gras! Let the good times roll!

Here's my card with MasqueradeRick St. Dennis digital stamp available at I Brake for Stamps.


Masquerade was resized in PhotoElements, printed out onto Copic-friendly cardstock with my laser printer, then colored with my Copic markers. The image was die-cut with a shape die.

Ancient patterned paper was die-cut with a flag die, edged with Dusty Concord Distress ink, then layered onto a flag die-cut from solid cardstock.

Another sheet from the same patterned paper collection was cut to size and edged with Dusty Concord Distress ink. The matted fishtail die-cut was adhered over the patterned paper, then the image panel was added.

The sentiment was added to the patterned paper circle with rub-ons, die-cut with a circle die, then edged with Distress ink.The circle was matted with a slightly larger circle die-cut from solid cardstock, then added to the card front. A butterfly and a mask die-cuts were adhered to the sentiment circle to finish the card.

I  Brake for Stamps has a great collection of digital stamps plus a huge and varied collection of rubber stamps that you ought to check out right now. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! 


Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment