Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Garden Still Life

Hello crafty friends! Nancy here and I am the newest member of the IBFS Design Team! I'm very happy and proud to be a part of a great team and company.     Here is my card:



I used the cute Garden Still Life stamp (you can find it HERE).  Stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black on copic x-press it card stock and colored it with copics.  I paired it with some pretty Memory Box papers that I have been hoarding holding for just the right project.  The garden theme of the stamp works well with the spring colors of green and purple.  I drew in some grassy clumps to fill in the ground and on the pots added little white dots.  Some ribbons and pearls finish it off.  The pearls were white so I colored them with a copic marker to coordinate with the purple of the cardstock.

So.. are you ready to do some planting?  Many of you are still in the middle of winter but here in Florida I am in the planning stages of what type of annuals to put in the front yard.  We'll start in March and I can't wait to get some color in my yard.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will hop on over to the store - have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment