Sunday, December 11, 2016

I Brake For Smiles


Hi, this is Jamie Martin with you again and winter's just beginning but I'm ready for Spring!  So today I'm sharing a Spring inspired card.  I really like this saying, Sending Smiles, from I Brake For Stamps, it's pretty versatile.  I paired it with the Large Fritillaria stamp which is one flower that I stamped multiple times with VersaMark ink and embossed with clear powder.  Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey and Abandoned Coral Distress Inks were sponged over the flowers, then the embossed area was rubbed with a paper towel to remove the ink.  Some diluted Abandoned Coral was splattered over the card the Sending Smiles was stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink. A gold gem was placed in the center of one of the flowers and gold stickers were placed randomly around the sentiment.  The panel was then glued to an orange card.

I hope I have inspired you to Stamp This!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie great technique,such a pretty card so cheerful , it will brighten anyones day to receive it .

    ReplyDelete